World United Global Family

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World United Global Family, we are a enjoyable, Friendly community of Free Chat Rooms site where you can socialize and connect for Free with other users on the globe.

Welcome To Global Family´s New Forums Nice To See You Here. Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Join us @ http://globalfamilyworldunited.weebly.com.

Totally grossed out

Rhiannon
    Rhiannon

Membership Points : 10234
    Reputation Level : 0

Totally grossed out Empty Totally grossed out

Post by Rhiannon Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Today, since it was in the 70's, I decided to go out with the baby and drive to the park and push him around in the stroller. It was one of t hose days, so nice, where you figured everything would be perfect, and nothing could or would go wrong, or happen that would ruin the mood. I was wrong.

After we left the park, I stopped at Target and inside the store ran across a teacher I had in high school that used to substitute there, his name was Mr Rager, and he is in his late 50
    s I would guess. Anyway, he saw Skyler in the cart I was pushing, and came up and asked me how I was doing, and complimented me on my marriage to 'the quarterback' and how cute our baby was. I told him we were all well, and out of nowhere, he put his hand on my shoulder and said "you know Rhiannon, ever since you were a freshman in high school, I always had a thing for you, I used to watch you at tennis practice and softball, you made my day when I knew I would have you in the class I was going to sub in, had you not hooked up with Ryan, I probably would have asked you out when you were 17".

I was speechless, and he left his hand on my shoulder for a minute or so, then I took his hand off my shoulder and said "I have to go", and walked off letting him stand there and we checked out, I did not get everything I wanted to get there, but I had to get out of that store.

I am debating about calling my high school, my fear is that he may act on his impulses with another girl there. Not sure though, I will talk to Ryan about it when he gets home.

During the time I was in high school I was totally clueless Mr Rager had those thoughts about me, and the fact that this man put his hand on my shoulder today and touched my baby totally disgusts me.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:10 am