World United Global Family

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World United Global Family, we are a enjoyable, Friendly community of Free Chat Rooms site where you can socialize and connect for Free with other users on the globe.

Welcome To Global Family´s New Forums Nice To See You Here. Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Join us @ http://globalfamilyworldunited.weebly.com.

3 posters

Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?

Baseball Brat
    Baseball Brat
    Kid's Chat Admin
    Kid's Chat Admin

Membership Points : 10133
    Reputation Level : 0

Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?  Empty Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?

Post by Baseball Brat Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Yesterday I was at the Y with my adopted dad, we got this family locker room, private but its wide open.
    Anyway the Y says you have to have a nude shower before you enter the pool, some health regulation. Anyway had to get undressed and shower in front of my dad, not sure why but felt really embarrassed cause my dad had not seen me with no clothes since I was little. I shower with guys all the time at school, but just felt odd a little in front of my dad.

Is it just me or would you feel the same way?
    Shithead
    Shithead

Membership Points : 10089
    Reputation Level : 0

Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?  Empty Re: Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?

Post by Shithead Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:38 am

That would be EXTREMELY embarrassing for me too. I don't really have a good relationship with either of them so doing that would be really...awkward. Plus in our locker rooms at school we never shower after PE cause we hardly break a sweat. The only time we see each other half naked is when we change..but everyone goes into the stalls with curtains for that lol So if I had to get undressed with with maybe a friend to swim I would but with a parent then definitely no.
    Quarterback
    Quarterback

Membership Points : 10118
    Reputation Level : 5

Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?  Empty Re: Do you get embarassed if people see you or parent?

Post by Quarterback Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:37 pm

I have been at the Y too, and showered with all my brothers, and never felt embrassed by them, as well as been in the locker room with a lot of guys and it never bothered me.

With a parent though, I probably would be a little, although it has never happened to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:51 am