World United Global Family

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World United Global Family, we are a enjoyable, Friendly community of Free Chat Rooms site where you can socialize and connect for Free with other users on the globe.

Welcome To Global Family´s New Forums Nice To See You Here. Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Join us @ http://globalfamilyworldunited.weebly.com.

3 posters

Advice maybe, or have you been through this?

Baseball Brat
    Baseball Brat
    Kid's Chat Admin
    Kid's Chat Admin

Membership Points : 10097
    Reputation Level : 0

Advice maybe, or have you been through this? Empty Advice maybe, or have you been through this?

Post by Baseball Brat Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Okay, sometimes I wonder how I get myself into certain things.
    How do you know if you meet someone and befriend them, that they do not want or expect more than you want to give?

I met this person from my school, who is 16, always compliments me, you know what the hormone level is with guys my age I would guess. Anyway I guess you could say this person and I did something that was not bad, not like sex or anything, I am not doing that for a long time.
    Anyway now this person wants more, I told them we are friends, there is no romantic feelings there at all between us, but because I did something, they think I am more interested.

Did I screw up or encourage this person? I mean when they would pay compliments to me I just smiled and blew them off.

Now I think I lead this person on, I am not sure how, but now they are hurt, and I have lost a friend. I feel really bad for letting them think I was going to have a relationship, I thought I had made that clear.

I did not sleep well last night, thought about this all night long, and feel really bad.

So I guess, is there any sure way of knowing when someone's affections that feel towards you are not how you feel towards them.

The last t hing I ever want to do is hurt someone's feelings, if girls ever found this out I would be considered a player, or someone w ho leads them on, and right now I got a good reputation.    
    Cameron F. Schmidt
    Chat Mod
    Chat Mod

Membership Points : 10052

Advice maybe, or have you been through this? Empty Re: Advice maybe, or have you been through this?

Post by Cameron F. Schmidt Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:42 am

Drew, I would tell this "kid" to back off.
    Baseball Brat
    Baseball Brat
    Kid's Chat Admin
    Kid's Chat Admin

Membership Points : 10097

Advice maybe, or have you been through this? Empty Re: Advice maybe, or have you been through this?

Post by Baseball Brat Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Thank you!!

I am not putting myself in a position where I am alone with this person again, and have told them we are friends, that I can handle and respect, but they need to respect how I feel as well.
    Cameron F. Schmidt
    Chat Mod
    Chat Mod

Membership Points : 10052

Post by Cameron F. Schmidt Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:41 pm

good. Remember, if you ever need anything, just email me.
    Brytech
    Brytech

Membership Points : 11038

Post by Brytech Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 am

Jeez Cameron so mean, just talk it out with them Drew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 pm