World United Global Family

Thank you, for logging in. Enjoy your time with us.
World United Global Family

Welcome to World United Global Family, we are a enjoyable, Friendly community of Free Chat Rooms site where you can socialize and connect for Free with other users on the globe.

Welcome To Global Family´s New Forums Nice To See You Here. Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Join us @ http://globalfamilyworldunited.weebly.com.

HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them?

Poll

HOW do you do it?

[ 0 ]
HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them? Bar_left0%HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them? Bar_right [0%] 
[ 0 ]
HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them? Bar_left0%HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them? Bar_right [0%] 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
ahsopher
Chat Mod
Chat Mod

Membership Points : 5730
Reputation Level : 0

HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them? Empty HOW did you guys tell people that you werent like them?

Post by ahsopher on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:29 am

hey all i started a poll to ask about HOW did you tell ppl you were GAY/BI i already did my way but i am curious about you!!

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:56 am